|Description of Service:
RINGo gives you the oportunity to create and coordinate the operation
of chains of sites with similar contents (web rings). RINGo also hosts
the basic ring HTML files used to design the ring pages, which are freely
changeable at any time.
Using RINGo is free of charge, provided that the user accepts without
objection the rules and limitations listed below.
Web Site Owners whose sites are part of any ring hosted by RINGo should
abide by the following rules:
- Their Web site should be thematically close to the ring.
- The Ring Logo should not be changed in any way. It must be placed on the
page pointed by the URL, cited in the Ring Index and has to be seen without
scrolling the page.
- There should be no hidden frames or self-starting links to other sites in
the page where the Ring Logo is.
Ring Managers of rings hosted by RINGo are obliged to:
- Maintain the Ring Logo in a reasonable size that will not interfere with
the design of the pages in the sites including the ring.
- Not to use abusive language that may offend on racial, sexual or ethnical
grounds in the design of the Ring HTML files hosted by RINGo.
- Not to misrepresent RINGo in the Ring HTML files.
- Not to include hidden frames or self-starting links to other sites in the
Ring HTML files.
- Not to spam or send unsolicited mail that is not connected directly or
indirectly with the ring's management, or too big letters to Site Owners.
|Discalimer of Warranties, Modification, and Termination of Service:
RINGo warns potential Ring Manager that:
- RINGo makes no warranty that the service will meet manager's requirements, or
that the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error free.
- RINGo reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service with or without
notice to the Ring Managers and Site Owners.
- RINGo may discontinue the ring's hosting at any time with a prior notice to
the Ring Manager.
- RINGo may discontinue the ring's hosting without notice if its contents
- RINGo will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, resulting from
the use or the inability to use the service even if RINGo has been advised of
the possibility of such damages.
- RINGo is not responsible for any accidental or resulting from unauthorized
access damages to and loss of the contents of the Ring HTML files.